The Order recently found an ancient, ruinous temple dedicated to Sal'Mon. A small, rocky outcropping off the coast of Felingaar contains a cave just tall enough for smaller sailing vessels to enter, revealing a small cove on the inside, large enough to handle a half dozen small ships. This is where the temple is located, and this is where the headquarters of The Order is now located. The Order's membership consists of about fifty people in total.
Members of The Order are assigned a variety of tasks, depending on the needs of the order and the demands of Sal'Mon himself. Duties may include:
- Researching ancient texts and legends, looking for the location of other texts, relics, and holy places;
- Gathering wealth and resources for The Order;
- Infiltrating and attacking organizations and people hostile to The Order;
- Finding other kindred spirits and initiating them into The Order;
- Recovering artifacts, texts, and other items important to The Order;
- Extending the covert reach of The Order by becoming a respected member of society or attaining high ranks in other organizations.
The head of the order is an old Urasor named Greta; though her eyes are full of cataracts and all of her fur has left her body, she still manages to spear her own fish daily and feed herself. Greta acts as the supreme oracle to Sal'Mon, directing the overall goals of The Order and giving tasks to others. Her word is considered the law among The Order; defying her decrees is the same as defying Sal'Mon himself.
Hans Henrikson is the owner of the Sea Dragon Transportation and Trading Company, a prominent company on Felingaar. With over two dozen ships in his employ, Hans controls a large portion of trade in the region. Although he is quite wealthy, Hans lives in a modest house attached to his offices. Some see this as a sign of eccentricity, while other see it as good business sense. His flagship trade vessel is the galleon Kraken's Pride.